How the UKFF Awards work

Moo

• Admin

Over the coming weeks, this board will host the nominating and voting on the UKFF Awards.

The categories for the UKFF Awards 2004 are as follows:

Wrestling Awards:

Wrestler of 2004

Worst Wrestler of 2004

Event of 2004

Worst Event of 2004

Tag-Team of 2004

Worst Tag-Team of 2004

Rookie of 2004

Match of 2004

Worst Match of 2004

Angle of 2004

Worst Angle of 2004

Most Memorable Moment of 2004

Funniest Moment of 2004

Heel of 2004

Face of 2004

The Billy Gunn Award - The biggest loser of the year

UK Awards:

UK Wrestler of 2004

UK Match of 2004

The UKFF's own Awards:

The nominees for the UKFF's own awards will be decided by the paid members and moderators of the UKFF. If you want to become a paid member by donating to the UKFF's hosting fees, you can find all the details at http://donate.ukff.com

Once the shortlist has been decided for each award, they will then be open for public voting. The categories for the UKFF's own awards are as follows:

UKFFer of 2004 - The UKFF's best poster this year

Dolt of 2004 - The most idiotic, annoying person on the UKFF this year

Most Memorable Post of 2004

Most Shameless Plugger of 2004

At, not With Award - The person you laughed the most AT during 2004

LOL Award - Who genuinely made you laugh out loud the most this year on the UKFF?

UKFF Feud of 2004

Shortly, we will start taking nominations for the first set of categories. You can reply to the appropriate topic with your nominations, the window for taking nominations for each award will last for roughly 4 days. The topic will then be closed and the list will be whittled down to a maximum of ten nominations (based on the most popular ones). Please note that it is fine to nominate when that nomination has already been made; this will ensure that the most popular choices go in for the final voting.

Once all awards have their nominations finalised, then voting will begin.

Please note you can only reply to topics in this board, you cannot start topics. Please keep all posts on topic (i.e nominations) to avoid confusion.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I forgot to add - Stevon will be conducting this years awards. So a big thanks to him in advance!

Yes, thank you Stevon...I was set to vote you Dolt of 2004 :) (Still am) :thumbsup:
May I draw your attention to this part of the topic:

The UKFF's own Awards:The nominees for the UKFF's own awards will be decided by the paid members and moderators of the UKFF. If you want to become a paid member by donating to the UKFF's hosting fees, you can find all the details at http://donate.ukff.comOnce the shortlist has been decided for each award, they will then be open for public voting. The categories for the UKFF's own awards are as follows:UKFFer of 2004 - The UKFF's best poster this yearDolt of 2004 - The most idiotic, annoying person on the UKFF this yearMost Memorable Post of 2004Most Shameless Plugger of 2004At, not With Award - The person you laughed the most AT during 2004LOL Award - Who genuinely made you laugh out loud the most this year on the UKFF?UKFF Feud of 2004

Thanks stevon for taking over from me

cool that stevon is doing thesepretty shit that the ones i would have voted in arent open to me

The duration of each nomination is 4 days, then it'll close. I'll be doing 4 more groups on Sunday, which'll be Funniest Moment, Billy Gunn Award - Biggest loser of 2004, Heel and Face of 2004.After all the nominations are done (2 weeks from day I think) I'll post the poll for the award with the 10 (maximum) most nominated in that nomination.They'll go on for a fortnight (extended from a week due to Christmas and New Year) and then I'll post the results.Then the forum will shut down for another year :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

All the UKFF specific awards nominees are chosen by the administrators rather than through the formal nomination threads. (Though this year they've e-mailed all paid members to survey opinions.)It makes sense to do it this way as otherwise you'd have member A nominate member B for dolt of the year, member B reply with an insult, and the nominations thread would crash amidst a 50 page flame war.